Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am terrible at this...

I want to blog. I like to write. I waste a lot of time on the internet, yet never post. Hmmmm, this has got to change. I have "updates" but maybe I should just screw updates and stick with new material. I am never at a loss for topics as the instructional day alone provides me with enough material without even touching on the private life. I will be back this weekend and hopefully going strong. Obviously, I wasn't ready for a committment. Should I feel bad about that? I think not.

2 comments:

ms. mindless said...

yeah, you are terrible at this! (by this i mean the posting regularly thing-you are EXCELLENT on the writing thing). on the BAL rubric (that would be blogging as leadership) you should performing much better. relentless pursuit of results, oyster!

Oyster-Eater said...

Okay, if people don't already know we are in TFA Ms. Mindless, its obvious now. This might be my favorite comment you've made yet!