Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My superior internet stalking skills get me what I want

Update: I got in touch with the high school teacher I was trying to reach. Here is is response to my email.

Absolutely you can call me M_ (first name). I am thrilled to hear of your starting out career choice and would love to hear more about it. Because my job is still based around education and their schedule, this is actually my slow time of year so I would love to get caught up over lunch or a cup of coffee. I am living in the Twin Cities still but no where near S__. However, since you will be visiting the family, I would be happy to make the trip down there and meet. Let me know what day, time, and location would work for and I will meet you there. Looking forward to catching up with you.
M__ V__ (aka [random nickname from high school] haven't used that in a while)


Now, when do I ask him about the discrepancy between his whitepages.com listing and his myspace profile. One lists him as married. The other as single. SCANDALOUS.

1 comment:

ms. mindless said...

he's totally hitting on you. i bet he didn't want to ask you to dinner in his email because it would look like he's blatantly hitting on you.