Thursday, September 18, 2008

We can't stop!

The future Mr. Oyster and I have developed a tiny little habit that I LOVE. We have a game boy advance (I know it is so old school compared to other gaming systems) and we play it every night before I go to bed. Yes it is G-rated bed time activity. We both love it. We play either Life or Yahtzee. After a long day in the classroom, a boring night at grad class, and a stressful evening of planning, I'm exhausted and this is how we've been bonding. Its especially nice because he doesn't go to bed at the same time as me so it is a way for me to fall asleep with him in bed with me. I recommend it to other couples looking for a cute bonding activity.



2 comments:

ms. mindless said...

you guys are so lame! i love it!

Nap Mom said...

we play guitar hero. games are a great way to bond and relax at the end of the day.