Monday, September 29, 2008

5 too many

Waiting for the bus after school I saw 5 Dodge Magnums within a two minute period. When did this car become so popular? Is it just popular in the neighborhood in which my school is located? Is it just a DC thing? A Maryland thing?
I thought that I would never say this, but I have found a vehicle that I think is uglier than the Scion XB.
Old Ugly Car Winner (The Scion XB)
New Ugly Car Winner (The Dodge Magnum) Am I alone on the mega failure of the Magnum? It looks a little bit like a Hearse combined with a Prius with a little bit of stretch limo. I hope I never one again.

2 comments:

ms. mindless said...

oyster, come back. i miss you.

Nap Mom said...

hah - I never notice cars, but i did notice this one and I agree with you. didn't know what kind of vehicle it was either.