Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Berlin Apartment Pics

The few apartment pictures that I included before did not show the whole apartment.  We just moved to Stuttgart two days ago so I took the move as an opportunity to snap a few more pictures.  Usually I am not vigilant enough with picture taking to remember to do this, but I figure I should try my best to capture more of this year on film than I usually do.  

That rectangle in the middle of the cabinets to the right is our fridge, so small!

The other side of the kitchen with our table (good for playing bridge)
 
Our bedroom was two twin beds pushed together.  Lovely for newlyweds, huh?
 
The view of our living room from the bedroom.
 
Here is the view of the living room from the kitchen.  The couch you see is the most uncomfortable couch ever created by man.
 
All packed up!  These suitcases...

and these few bags contain our lives for the year.
Once all of these bags are unpacked, you can expect some pictures of the new place.  If the place in Berlin was a hospital, this new place of ours is a bachelor pad.  We even have a "Kuschelecke".  Look it up!

No comments: